Friday, December 10, 2010

Waffle House

 When visiting a Waffle House, you will be greeted enthusiastically by every employee who is able and you will be served very good coffee (that is my opinion). 
If you order hashbrowns - and who wouldn't? - you can order them plain OR you can choose from the menu pictured on the left. 

I like my hashbrowns smothered, covered, diced, and capped.  Believe me when I say the first time you hear a server yell across the counter, "smothered, covered, diced and capped, " you will just laugh out loud.  How can you have a bad day when it starts of with coffee and smothered,covered, diced, and capped?

You may have guessed that Waffle House also serves waffles, I have not tried them - yet. Dave thinks they are wonderful with pecans. 
http://www.wafflehouse.com/welcome

No comments: