Friday, May 8, 2009

Barbershop in the Rockies

On Thursday evening upon our return from seeing Star Trek (a very good movie, for trekkie fans), we were able to catch the end of Sound of the Rockies barbershop choir practice. They are wonderful. As I watched the group sing, I was struck by the age range of the men - from 9 to 90. I did not have my camera with me so you will have to visit their website for photos.

The group is preparing for international competition right now, last year they won fourth place at the competition in Nashville. You will find more information on their website at www.soundoftherockies.com. This blog entry is for all of my barbershop-loving friends, Barb.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Surely I'm not your only friend who LOVES Barbershop!? Now that you've brought it to everyone's attention, there'll be many more converts!