Thursday, November 14, 2013

Back to the Beginning!


I have fond memories of our time in Hannover.
Our family moved to Hannover, North Dakota, in 1986, where Dave began his public ministrty.  It was fun to see pieces of our past while parked in their lot for a few days. The people were just as kind and the post-concert treats just as yummy as I remember.
Our daughter started Kindergarten and our son, preschool.  Big firsts for them. I lived on the prairie for the first time in a non-town with about 17 people and all the trees were in rows. It was quite an adjustment for our family er... me. 

Our haRVey in the foreground with our first parsonage in the background.
My friend Patty... we learned a lot together. 
Kenny and Audrey, our kids adopted them as grandparents and have great memories of spending time with them.
17 miles south of Hannover stands Salem Sue Worlds largest Holstein

Across the road from St. Peter - a field of Sunflowers, such beauty on the prairie.

No comments: