Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HaRVey Parking!



 If you follow my blog, you have seen a photo much like this one.  This is our campsite in Spokane, Washington, at St. John's out in the country.







These next two are photos of haRVey were taken at our campsite in Ellensburg, Washington, which is just to the East of Snoqualmie Pass.
























This is site 150 in Fall City, Washington, at Tall Chief Campground.  This is a very nice campground.









Which brings us to Elma RV Park in - you guessed it - Elma, Washington.  This is a back in site without much wiggle room.  Dave did a great job.  Our neighbors were kind enough to move their car while we backed in. :)  I took this picture of "between" the sites as it is most telling that all RV sites are not created equal.  

As we travel and make reservations ahead of ourselves, we do not know what it will look like apart from a very general idea. 
Most campgrounds have a laundry room and full hook-up (water, sewer, electric).  

The thing I really enjoy is we don't know exactly what it will be or who we will meet, however; I do know where my coffee pot is located, where my computer will be, where my favorite jammies can be found, plus any comfort food purchased will be just where I left it before we last moved. 

No comments: