Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sisters Hang Out

Jane, Sabra, Amy

There are many things I love about spending time with my sisters...

...they will tell me when my hair or my clothes are not quite right.

...when ordering pizza, we all like the same toppings. 

 ... their childhood memories will fill in the forgotten bits of mine.

... we all love Reuben sandwiches - a trait shared with our brothers as well.

... in order to really relax, we must first clean the house, then with coffee in hand we can sit and read a book.  We know how that became part of our DNA. (Thanks, Mom.)

... we all decorate our homes with the same color palate. My home is considerably smaller.

... and my very favorite, both of my sisters have mannerisms that remind me of my mom.  I love to look at my sister Jane's hands, and I love to hear my sister Amy laugh. 

No comments: