Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Preschool Audience

Sometimes you have to stand to get the right shot

Come early for a good seat

Remember when video cameras needed a tripod?
 We are parked in the lot at Shepherd of the Hills and who could miss a chance to see a preschool Christmas Program? Not me.  It was sweet and  highly entertaining to watch the adults as they watch their kids.  

As a parent don't we relish these highlights of parenting? I know that I have my share of blurry, yet memorable photos of my kids in such settings and would not trade it.  I know I did my share of arriving early for a good seat, leaning out into the aisle to get a good photo, and even standing when no one else was to capture just the right angle.  Pride just flies out the window when our children are involved and don't even get me started on baby talk.  
  
 At the end of the program - the prize!



    

No comments: