Friday, July 29, 2011

A Minnesota Treat

 Our friend Mary and her kids
Great niece Kaitlin says, No, I won't show you my missing teeth.

Yes, she is adorable - this is Amber, our great niece.
The house that John and Linda built
 We have had a week jam-packed with activity! Throughout this time we have reconnected with family and even met a new member! - Amber.  

I was able to get to know the new additions to my long-time friend Linda's family on an overnight visit to Embarrass, MN. 


Mary's family got together to celebrate a birthday and we were honored to be invited. 

As the years fly by these photos weave the comfortable "old" friendships together with the  newer treasures. My, how the Lord is mindful of what brings us joy.
Doing dishes with a smile!  Two of Linda's girls.  

No comments: