Thursday, April 14, 2011

Signs of Life and other Wisdom

Answer 1

Answer 2

Answer 3

Answer 4

Answer 5 and 6 can be interchanged easily

Answer 7
Most of your everyday questions can be answered by using one of these comments...

"Mom, where are my jeans?"  Answer:  5 or 7

"Will you please help me get my bike off the rack, it's too hard for me and your are so tall and strong."   Answer: 6  Ladies, this works EVERY time and not just for bikes. ;)

Sabra says, "I think we are lost, we are lost, do you KNOW where we are?" (I really do sound like this sometimes)  Dave answers: 1, 3, or 7

When I am fed up, missing my children, lonesome on the road (very rare) and longing for friends and family I complain with number 4.  The answer to this one is a nice warm hug. Thanks, Dave. 

No comments: