Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Groucho Marx

Above you will see a photo of Royal Terns.  I believe they should be renamed the  Groucho Marx Tern.
Here are a few Groucho quotes... can't you see these birds saying...

There's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, "Yes," you know he is a crook.
Groucho Marx

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Groucho Marx

I intend to live forever, or die trying.
Groucho Marx

I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
Groucho Marx

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Groucho Marx  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you thought of the resemblance!

One of my favorite G.Marx-isms:
“One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.”