Saturday, January 22, 2011

Did I Do That?

Yes, I did.  Here I am in my pajamas, with a towel over my wet hair (this is true glamour my friends), holding the ticket I was issued because I set off the alarm at Hope Lutheran Church.  We have been parked in their lot this past week freely using the church facility for showering, washing dishes, heating up food in the microwave, and recording.  One little code and apparently you definitely have to press ALL the right numbers.  Imagine my embarrassment upon leaving the building after my shower to be met by my new friend Sheriff Hahn.  I guess I can be thankful no one stormed the building while I was in the shower... okay, that would have been much worse.  Officer Hahn was very kind, my ticket was a warning and he assured me it happens all the time.

I hereby declare it will not happen to me again. We leave this spot on Tuesday, and I ought to be able to keep clear of alarms until then.

No comments: