Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This Makes Minnesota Great

Apart from seeing all of our family at our son's wedding, we were able to see Dave's cousin Tracy and her husband, Bruce in Owatonna.

We were also able to celebrate the birthday of our goddaughter, Shannon, and hand deliver the card. It was a wonderful treat to sing happy birthday - in person!

Two of my dear friends live in Minnesota, and I have been able to spend time with each of them.


Our son and our new daughter also live in Minnesota, another thing that makes Minnesota great.

Next week we take to the road and head East - towards Ohio. Dave and I would not change much about our evangelist-missionary lifestyle of singing about and sharing Jesus across the country, and living full-time on the road, but it would be nice to take a few of these folks along for the ride.

1 comment:

Barb said...

And even though I love Dave's music and ministry, the only thing I would change would be to keep you in Minnesota longer.