Monday, April 19, 2010

The Office

Well, not exactly like the TV show, but we had our moments.
I worked at Mayer Lutheran High School (MLHS) before living full-time on the road. I can't believe I have been away from these dear folks for two years already. Thanks for lunch, Joel.

When I first started at MLHS, I shared office space with Karen and Paulette. Our office space was so small that we had room for one keyboard - I used my left hand, Karen used her right and Paulette told us what was on the screen. Okay, maybe not that small, but close.

Because I am in town for Administrative Assistants Week, I was able to join my former co-workers and celebrate with them. I get lunch out again this week as Dave will want me to thank him for his hard work this year too. Wait, reverse that, I work for him - I never get that right.

No comments: