Wednesday, October 28, 2009

At the Ranch


We parked our house at the Lange Ranch, in Merced, CA over the weekend. Although we did not get to ride the horses we certainly were entertained by them. We also enjoyed the joyful noise of being with a family. Thank you Pastor John and Tami for the warm hospitality.

I am continually amazed by the open, kind, and helpful way we have been treated by God's people. "Sure you can park in our lot." Then there's "Please stay at our KOA - no, there is no charge." Or this..."there is an empty lot next to us, we can rig up the electric and water for you, stay as long as you want." And, "We have land, I'll show you on the map, just park there whenever you are in the area." Oh, how about... "My parents have a ranch, they would love to have you."

You do not know how encouraging it is to hear these comments. Every day miracles involving every day people who lead with God's love and open arms. I love my life. :)

No comments: