Saturday, February 16, 2008

Do you have a restaurant named after you?

Nope, I am not drawing your attention to the Oyster Bar. It is not a neon sign, but I thought it was RATHER IMPRESSIVE. My name! Wow! As a kid I never had a license plate, pencil, name card, necklace, or even a charm with my name on it. And here was a whole restaurant with my name on it! How cool is that. Please note how people are so used to tourists doing strange things that no one even really looks at the funny mid-western lady pointing up.

This restaurant is located in the Pike's Market area in Seattle, Washington. This picture is related to an earlier blog, but I could not find this picture at the time.

On my last visit to Seattle, my daughter and I ate at the Sabra cafe. The food was very good in this family owned friendly cafe - with a name like Sabra, it has to be good. (I may have stolen that tag line...)

No comments: