Friday, January 11, 2008

Sometimes the weather chases you!


As Dave and I travel we hope to park our house (haRVey) at schools, churches, and campgrounds. Last March Dave was privileged to park at Zion Lutheran School in Everett, Washington for a month while he sang around the area. One day the grass was green and "Spring-like", the next day it snowed! HaRVey will keep us warm and toasty down to 10 degrees. Yes, this is the same exact spot from different angles in both shots. Whether snowing or not, this was a beautiful spot with wonderful people.

A friend of mine helped with my airfare so I could spend a few days with Dave while he was in Everett, at this very spot. He had been on the road for about eight weeks and I was glad to spend some time in my future home -and see Dave! This snowfall came after I left.

We are truly blessed to have friends, and fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, who will share their space.

No comments: